Followers

11/28/2004

Conversations 3: Amergin

Z: Amergin the unequaled bard. May wrest you from your
doings?
A: Hello, Volkey.
Z: I wonder will I convince Cara of my true intent?
A: I have no dowbt. However, you are not protecting her
as you have. She does not need your help and so
to garner her you will give her many thoughtful gifts.
Z: Why callest me by the new name?
A: I wish to enforce your confidence and to speak to the
both of you the same.
Z: Are things looking up for me now?
A: Things are looking up and how!
Z: Shall I make a list or not count the chickens unhatched?
A: Thou shalt find a good hour and count the few pennies
still latched. And be cunning shoulst thou in how 'tis
dispatched.
Z: Shall I look for else than that now apparent?
A: Thou shouldst make thyself ready to be salient.
Z: I've held that destiny will shine to make my beautious
favor mine. Wouldst thou divine?
A: I would and of proper court you shall be appointed.
Z: Of spirit, how will I next be anointed?
A: To be the teacher and the brother and the boyfriend.
Z: Will it be more than either couldst handle?
A: Next to none shall any ever hold a candle.
Your wise choice to be her only
And storm her with proper coventry
Was the best you could have done in valor
And have beren awarded a mate without palor.
Z: Thank you kindly for your opinion
A: Bless you and all your dominion.
Z: And to you, farewell.

No comments: