Followers

11/28/2004

Conversations 2: Etain

Z: Etain, hello fairest as the swan
Would you like to speak to me?
E: Hello, I've never met you before.
Where did you find my name?
Z: In a book of Celtic Myth.
E: I see. How can I help you?
Z: I wish to ask your advice for love.
E: I see. Do you have one in mind?
Z: Her name is Cara, she is confused and requires my help.
E: I see. Do you love her?
Z: As I fail my hear grows ever darker.
E: I see. Why do you suppose that is?
Z: I think she finds me unattractive or too old.
E: I see. How old are you?
Z: 26 she is 18.
E: I see. A bit of a stretch, but love forevermore is ageless.
Z: How was it that you came to love Eochy?
E: Oh. Well, he was beautiful and proved his love in new ways
Everyday until we parted by death.
Z: I would like that but my confidence is lacking.
E: Well, don't ever think you'll get it for free.
You must prove yourself to her.
Z: I will bring her flowers and such.
E: Well, more than flowers. You must maker her laugh
and smile. And when she's down you must comfort her.
Z: I always try to keep her happy. I crack jokes when
she's cross and tell her she's beautiful when she smiles.
E: That's so sweet. You must be honest to her though.
Z: I am; her smile is like the Sun to me. A day is not complete without it.
E: I see. You must marry her then if you feel so strong.
But if she is apprehensive as you say you have your work cut out for you.
Z: Do you think it's trus love if it's so difficult?
E: I think that's a question that will answer itself with time.
Will she recognise what you are doing for her as the real love it obviously is
or will she give in to youthful carelessness and seek it with other men.
She may not be ready to settle. She will likely want to sow her oats.
Z: How can I prove to her what I already know from expirience:
that a rich friendship between us is so rare that she may not find better?
E: You cannot. She will have to find out on her own in due time.
Eventually she will want to be loved by you if you remain sweet and caring.
Z: Will you wish me good luck in finding a job?
E: I will bless you to recieve work this Thanksgiving.
Z: Are you still here?
Blessed be.
E: Blessed be Ducky. You shall have her soon I think.

No comments: