Followers

4/25/2007

The New S***, Stand Up and B****

The Price is Right:
My gf and I are going out for her 21st bday pretty soon. Can't wait to show her the ropes. I took off work that night just for it. So, I have a couple projects, one is the extremely odd noise I call music. My music name is Dr. Crackenstein. I write instrumental and I'm having a tough time convincing my gf I can produce good rawk because its so wierd. I got her an acoustic geetar for yule and she's finally getting down to learning some dischordia. She wants to remake "Wonderful World", the Ramones version, which I told her is a fuckin cover song anyways (Louie Armstrong). An so I laid all the cords down on my computator which I programmed note by note using Buzz. (see buzzmachines.com) And she wants to learn all the chords for it so I wrote 'em all down and now she's practicing and getting good.

No comments: