Followers

10/06/2009

Live For Life

Live For Life

So old days come to haunt
Like ghosts when books of evil are opened
To chew the flesh and rob the mind
But spill out the sore and be healed
If leeches don't work then aspirin, chop-chop!

Off and over the sky runs the beatiful Sun
to burn the untrue to blisters and bring to good
Power, raw energy
Flowing like current capacitance
Amplified! Billowing! Burning the hate
And spilling out for all who seek truth
To grab hold and furnish themselves
For deliberation is true freedom
Which rings out, "Damn me for truth, darest I thee!
Bring me my cup and let me drink of it
Be it water or wine or poison
But never empty."
That never one darest to bringeth it so!;

And forward to Live
And forward in Life
To breathe to breathe
And drink to drink
And eat to eat
And Live for Life!

No comments: